Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Real World Practice

These techniques are great to practice, but wouldn't it be great to get something "real" up here? So, by way of an idea that was shown to me via another deduction-themed blog, I'm going to ask for some input.

Send me a snapshot of your life. Whether that's a picture of the top of your desk, your room, or even your garage (anonymously of course).

I'll use the techniques I've been practicing to deduce (/induce?) as much as possible about whoever sends me a picture. If I get really cool examples, I'll post them on the blog so that anyone else reading can practice too.

Here's the link to a place where you can post snapshots:    Click Here

No one will know who's pictures belong to whom, but like I said earlier, any really cool examples will be posted on the blog for practice.

P.S. If your picture ends up on the blog, I encourage you to let me know how accurate my (and other readers') deductions are, so that we can all benefit from it.

Happy Sleuthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment